Website Alberta Health Services
As the Advisor, Human Resources Business Partnerships (HRBP), you will provide full-cycle HR support and be accountable for the delivery, implementation, and integration of human resources processes, frameworks, solutions and services to an identified client group, ensuring they align with, and support, Alberta Health Services (AHS) provincial approaches, organizational priorities and direction, Our People Strategy and evolving best practices. In this role, you will provide HR expertise in a variety of human resource functions with an enhanced focus on identifying when strategic HR approaches may be necessary in supporting clients with their workforce needs. The HR Advisors will support people management by coordinating, advising and if necessary, providing direction using HR and labour relations best practice, particularly in areas of workplace issues such as performance management, accommodation, investigations, and grievances with the identified client group, and external stakeholders such as local union partners. As such, part of this role will be to build and maintain proactive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. This job requires some travel within area of accountability, or Alberta more broadly. Depending on the location of the role and the client group served, the individual may require a Drivers Licence and the use of their personal vehicle for AHS business. The job may also require the individual to be available on a 24/7 basis on rare occasions.
- In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
- 2 years working within an HR role within a complex environment.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, with ability to apply a broad lens on issues that impact beyond portfolio Demonstrated ability to manage sensitive situations with confidentiality, tact, diplomacy, and decisive insight.
- Ability to influence and maintain credibility, with ability to navigate complex situations with appropriate outcomes.
- Effective navigation of politically sensitive environments.
- Coaching and mentoring, for client groups, and for team members (as assigned) Relationship building with all stakeholders and at all levels in the organization, with the ability to build credibility and inspire confidence in the work of HRBP with clients.
- Critical thinking and decision-making, with ability to meet deadlines.
- Results-oriented, with ability to identify and deliver unique solutions.
- Collaboration and communication (written and oral), with ability to produce high quality reports.
- Ability to support change. Resilience and flexibility in a complex, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grande Prairie, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A