Website Alberta Health Services
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will provide a wide variety of nursing services to patients, families, communities and populations, while taking necessary steps to ensure their safety and well-being. In your role, you will utilize nursing processes, through critical thinking, problem solving and decision making, as well as teach, counsel and advocate on behalf of patients and their families. You will play a leadership role in supporting an integrated and holistic approach to patient care, health promotion and maintenance. You will provide safe, quality patient and family centered care while reflecting the shared vision and values of AHS.
- Preferred 5 years’ experience working with the child and adolescent population including the use of the DSM-V.
- Interest in program development and taking initiative in a new program is considered an asset.
- Completion of an accredited nursing education program.
- Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support – Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
- Experience with the child, family, and youth population required.
- Critical thinking skills are required daily in this position.
- An ability to work independently and part of a team as necessary.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Red Deer, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A