Website Alberta Health Services
You would be providing anesthesia for both elective and trauma surgical procedures; obstetrical and call coverage are also required. Mentorship will be provided and there is a program in place to ensure the on call Anesthesiologist is supported. You would also be required to provide anesthesia in a community setting a short drive away from Red Deer.
- Be certified or eligible for Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada certification;
- Financial incentives such as paid travel arrangements and assistance with relocation available.
- Anesthesiology residents are encouraged to book a site visit or schedule an elective.
- Be eligible for full licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta;
- Have completed, or be currently enrolled in an Anesthesiology residency program (in Canada preferred);
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Red Deer, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A