Are you interested in working on some of the most complex and fulfilling problems in healthcare today that can be solved with data? As a Lead Clinical Analytics Engineer, you are accountable and responsible for the successful delivery of large-scale projects that include building data pipelines, optimizing predictive models to run at scale, and solving for ways to expose all of this data to consumers. On top of that, working with delivery leaders to ensure work is properly aligned from a technical perspective and mentoring a team through technical leadership, guidance, and support.
- Develop frameworks, standards & reference material for architecture and associated products.
- Uses in-depth knowledge on Hadoop architecture, HDFS commands and experience designing & optimizing queries to build scalable, modular, and efficient data pipelines.
- Collaborates with data science team to transform data and optimize models into highly available, production systems.
- Acts as mentor to junior team members to provide technical advice.
- Integrates data from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards.
- Applies knowledge of CVS Health systems, products, and data domains to consult and advise on additional efforts across multiple domains spanning broader enterprise.
- Support delivery management by working with other leaders to organize the work in order to assign to teams in an optimal manner.
- Designs and develops complex and large-scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data to generate insights and addresses reporting needs.
- Uses advanced programming skills in Python, Java or any of the major languages to build robust data pipelines and interfaces.
- Writes complex ETL (Extract / Transform / Load) processes, designs database systems and develops tools for real-time and offline analytic processing.
- Integrates data and insights into different systems of engagement through established patterns
- Designs data marts and data models to support Data Science and other internal customers.
- Ability to understand and build complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems.
- Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate large data sets from disparate data sources.
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to highly complex technical problems.
- Experience designing and building GUI and non-GUI interfaces for data and capabilities. API development leveraging ReST or microservices and data and event streaming with Spark and Kafka respectively.
- Experience building and implementing data transformation and processing solutions. Has in-depth knowledge of large-scale search applications and building high volume data pipelines.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Advanced knowledge in Java, Python, R, Hive, Cassandra, Pig, MySQL and NoSQL or similar technologies.
- Experience with bash shell scripts, UNIX utilities & UNIX Commands.7 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Hadoop architecture, HDFS commands and experience designing & optimizing queries against data in the HDFS environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A