We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what’s possible – the world’s longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustaining disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle
- Collect and enter data, and apply technical principles and theories to assist in interpreting and analyzing data.
- Compare investigation findings to relevant studies and provincial/federal regulations to assess compliance, draft reports documenting results and presenting findings.
- Miscellaneous assignments on an as-needed basis.
- Assist in preparing engineering related calculations, design drawings, specifications, and visual aids.
- Review contractor submittals for adherence to technical specifications on construction projects.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’ Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental, Chemical, Process, Civil, Structural engineering or related field
- Must have completed at least two years of study
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Qualification & Experience:
- Working Knowledge of industry software, such as Revit, AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.
- Excellent communicator including the desire to ask questions and learn from co-workers
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A